“Portal is defined as a doorway, gate, window or an internet site providing access to other sites.”
Daily Bread Counseling now has a Patient Portal.
When you schedule your first appointment you will be instructed to set up your Portal into Daily Bread Counseling.
You will be able to receive reminders of your next appointment by email, phone call, or text.
We know how difficult it can be to call and schedule a counseling appointment, much less actually go to the first counseling session.
You will have seven days to set up your account.
To set up your Patient Portal Account call Donna at 501-847-2229 ex:1.
- Garry D. Teeter, LPC – Benton
- Bradley Shaw, LPC – Benton
- Heather Hallum, LPC - Benton and Little Rock
- Nicole Fairchild, LPC - Harrison
- Kim Dielmann, Ph.D. – Conway (Psychological Testing Services only)
To help make your first visit easy, let us suggest the following:
- Keep an open mind.
- Know that you come with your problems and also with your solutions.
- Know that you will need at least three sessions to build a therapeutic relationship with your counselor.
- Create your Patient Portal
- Complete all of the requested forms before your first appointment such as the Adult Symptom and Clinical History forms.
You will also want to download, read, and then sign the Informed Consent and Waiver forms and bring them with you to your first session.
Remember, the most difficult part has already been done, you made your appointment.
Your Counselor is looking forward to meeting you.
Click this link to go to our Patient Portal.